The camera every pro Canon shooter has been waiting for has finally been announced with the Canon 1D X Mark II.
In this video Jared Polin reviews the main specs, reflects on them, and then describes who its potential users are.
- Meant to replace both the EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C
- Max video frame rate: 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p
- Touch panel for AF point selection
- Much talked about new sensor technology
- A “learning mode” for AI Servo
- Completely new autofocus system
- GPS built-in (no mention of Wifi)
- New LCD screen type/technology
Check out Jared Polins website for more great advice and content at http://froknowsphoto.com
Also see and subscribe to Jared’s superb YouTube Channel