I know, most of us cannot afford this camera, including me. For those who can or hope to, here in a preview of all the new specs and features of the soon to be released Nikon D5.
- New 20.8 MP CMOS sensor
- ISO of 102,400, extended sensitivity Hi5: ISO 3,280,000
- High resolution 4K video
- 2.36 million dot 3.2” LCD touch screen
- EXPEED 5 engine
- 153 autofocus points with a 99-point cross sensor, F8 corresponding 15 points
- Shutter speed of 30 seconds to 1/8000 of a second
- Continuous shooting: 12fps in AF / AE tracking (up to 200 frames in 14 bit lossless compression RAW)
- Continuous shooting speed at the time of the mirror up to 14fps (AF / AE fixed)
- Finder coverage is 100% (FX), magnification is 0.72x
- SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0 Micro-B terminal
- 2 x XQD memory slots
The New FX flagship dSLR just got better!
Check out Jared Polins website for more great advice and content at http://froknowsphoto.com
Also see and subscribe to Jared’s superb YouTube Channel