The Nikon D750 could be the best all round dSLR camera that Nikon has ever produced.
With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 24.3 megapixel FX-format (full-frame) CMOS
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-point AF system
- 3.2 inch (1229k) RGBW LCD tilt-screen
- ISO 100-12800 (Extendable to 51200)
- EXPEED 4
- 6.5 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Full HD 1080p at 60/50/30/25/24p
- In-camera time-lapse function
- High-fidelity audio control
- Two SD card slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi sharing and remote control